ARKU presents an autonomous production line for the deburring of flame-cut parts with a vision-robot and highly efficient deburring technology:
- Provide your metal parts up to 100 kg by the machine
- The vision-robot recognizes your parts through a camera system
- Setup in 2 minutes: Your parts are automatically fed to the deburring machine via the robot - without programming and only 2 minutes after providing the parts
- After the slag is removed via the slag hammer (EdgeBreaker® 5000), your metal parts are deburred and rounding with the EdgeBreaker® 4000.
- Automatic stacking of your parts via the robot
The EdgeBreaker® 6000 edge rounds and deburrs a wide range of sheet metal parts. Test its performance with your sheet metal parts.
- Minimal part size 50 x 50 mm
- Uniform rounding results on all edges
- Rounding up to 2.0 mm possible
- Surface finish as required
- Intuitive user interface (touch)
Learn everything revolving around leveling with the ARKU precision levelers. True to the goal of making your sheet metal processing chain even more efficient. Experience the ARKU machine power up close in the leveling and deburring center and benefit from individual advice from our experts - gladly with your own parts as well.
During the photo tour, we take you inside our facility at ARKU. Click on the photo and step inside to learn more.
How to find us.
Would you like to visit our headquarters in Baden-Baden? We can show you the best route to us – whether by car, train or plane. We look forward to seeing you!