Lasers increase efficiency: coil-fed laser systems offer significantly higher machine operating times than systems that process sheets. Our custom coil-laser lines enable you to minimize machine downtimes, produce without operators and also reduce your material usage.
- Continuous material supply for less waste.
- Material savings of at least 7% and up to 30% for large parts.
A coil-laser system provides your manufacturing with the greatest flexibility down to a lot size of 1. ARKU designs the coil-laser system to match your specific needs.
- Cut-to-length lines with swiveling shears
- Multi-blanking systems
- Coil systems for tailored strips and tailored blanks
- Feeding systems with punching, stamping and bending operations
- Edge trimming and center slitting
- Coil-laser systems
“We received a highly flexible cut-to-length line that was precisely designed to meet our exacting needs.” - Günter Knecht, Project Manager at BITO Lagertechnik. More about customers’ successful use of our machines:
Internal stresses and unevenness adversely affect your parts and sheets during subsequent processing. Find out what happens when unleveled parts are processed and why leveling is so important.